Friday, September 11, 2009

SR500 customize


I came across STINKY during touring a few years ago.
I stopped by and stared the customized SRs there.
I was deeply impressed because they were so beautiful.
I decided I would customize SR at STINKY someday.

I sold GB500 and then purchased SR500 on Yahoo Auction Oct.2007.
And I started customizing on May 2008 and finished on December 2008.
It was hard time to move from Tokyo to STINKY in Shizuoka prefecture

every time but I really enjoyed customize SR at STINKY.
Please see my SR500 customized, before and after.



before


after

2 comments:

  1. Ito,

    Please post more pictures of your bike!

    It looks very Vincent-esque!

    Good job.

    Lawrence
    CT, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lawrence,
    I will post another photos later.

    ReplyDelete